- Customer is responsible for backing up all data. We cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for any loss of data.
- Customer is responsible to double-check the warranty with their phone company BEFORE doing a repair. Mobile Mart is not liable for any warranties voided.
- Warranty excludes faults relating to physical or accidental damage, or if the reason of the physical damage is not known. (eg. Cracked/shattered screen (front glass and/or LCD panel))
- Warranty can’t be given for the following repairs: software or software related, motherboard, liquid damage.
- Mobile Mart’s warranty to serviced devices is limited to ninety (90) days from the collection of repair and includes only the replaced parts. Mobile Mart is not responsible for any other malfunction the device may produce that is not related to the replaced parts other replacement procedure.
- Mobile Mart’s warranty period of ninety days only applies to repaired parts (accidental damage is not covered) that have only been repaired by Mobile Mart and no other third party repairer
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us.