Terms & Conditions
- If after replacing the agreed parts, further parts need to be replaced for the device to be in good working order, Mobile Mart will contact the customer for permission to proceed and will advise of any further costs. If the customer does not wish to proceed, the original parts will be replaced if possible and the $50 service fee will still be payable. If the customer is not contactable, no further work will be completed.
- Normal Service period is five (5) working days, however, this time frame is dependent on the parts needing to be replaced, acquisition of said parts, and postage times. Should there be any delays, customer will be contacted to advise.
- Customer has 14 working days to collect the device. Should customer miss the above deadline a 30% extra charge will be applied. Should customer fail to collect the device within 30 working days, it becomes Mobile Mart’s property and may be destroyed.
- Customer understands that if the device is required to be posted, Mobile Mart is not responsible for any issues emerging from the services of Australia Post.
- Customers pay for services UPON COLLECTION, by cash or EFTPOS. Mobile Mart shall not accept cheques or installment payments.
- A refund can’t be given for liquid damage repairs or repairs that are related to a liquid damage.
- Waterproof devices: we can’t guarantee that the device will be 100% waterproof after the repair process has been completed.
- Fingerprint sensor: please be advised that the fingerprint sensor won’t work after replacing the home button/home button flex. (e.g. iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6+)
- When repair is ready customer will be notified. Customer agrees that repairman may test their device to ensure the quality of service, including making a device call of up to but no more than 1 minute.
PRICE & SERVICE FEE
- Customer acknowledges that the price quoted only covers replacement of the parts listed as part of the quotation, but shall not cover other problems revealed during the repair process.
- The quotation includes a $50 service fee. This will be charged irrespective of whether the device is fixable. This amount will be deducted from the repair price.
- Customer is responsible for backing up all data. We cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for any loss of data.
- Customer is responsible to double-check the warranty with their phone company BEFORE doing a repair. Mobile Mart is not liable for any warranties voided.
- Warranty excludes faults relating to physical or accidental damage, or if the reason of the physical damage is not known. (eg. Cracked/shattered screen (front glass and/or LCD panel))
- Warranty can’t be given for the following repairs: software or software related, motherboard, liquid damage.
- Mobile Mart’s warranty to serviced devices is limited to ninety (90) days from the collection of repair and includes only the replaced parts. Mobile Mart is not responsible for any other malfunction the device may produce that is not related to the replaced parts other replacement procedure.
- Mobile Mart’s warranty period of ninety days only applies to repaired parts (accidental damage is not covered) that have only been repaired by Mobile Mart and no other third party repairer.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. You warrant that you are at least 18-years-old and you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts. If you are under 18-years-old, you warrant that you have obtained consent from your parent or guardian and they agree to be bound by these Terms on your behalf.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that:you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorised or illegal transaction is suspected.
The Service is not designed to provide qualitative advice regarding the fitness for purpose and merchantability of any products or services. We strongly advise you to exercise caution and do your own due diligence in conducting any transactions through the Service.
AVAILABILITY, ERRORS, and INACCURACIES
We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the Service. The products or services available on our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
The content is provided without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
CONTESTS, SWEEPSTAKES, and PROMOTIONS
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to be fully responsible for activities that relate to your account or your password. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection therewith.
If applicable law requires us to provide notice of termination or cancellation, we may give prior or subsequent notice by posting it on the Service or by sending a communication to any address (email or otherwise) that we have for you in our records.
As a condition of your access to and use of the Service, you agree to indemnify us and our successors and assigns for all damages, costs, expenses and other liabilities, including but not limited to legal fees and expenses, relating to any claim arising out of or related to your access to and use of the Service or your breach of these Terms and any applicable law or the rights of another person or party.
This indemnification section survives the expiration of your registration, and applies to claims arising both before and after the registration ends.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that we shall not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of using the Service.
In no event shall we be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, privacy, data, goodwill or other economic advantage) however it arises, whether for breach of contract or in tort, even if it has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
In no event shall we be liable for any claims by a third party in tort or contract, or pursuant to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) including, but not limited, to any misleading statements made and/or incorporated into any Content provided by third parties, such as manufacturers and wholesalers, and users of the Service. It is your sole responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the data inputted.
You have sole responsibility for adequate security protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with your usage of the Service and will not make a claim against for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate instruction, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event will our aggregate liability to you exceed, in total, the amounts paid by you to us.
Mobile Mart Pty Ltd. and its products are by no means affiliated with Apple Inc, Samsung, HTC, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony, Motorola and other brands. or any of its subsidiaries. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the listing or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the listing for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
We will not be held responsible for any misuses or misrepresentations of our products conducted by the customer.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW, Australia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect.
It is your sole responsibility to periodically check these Terms for any changes. If you do not agree with any of the changes to these Terms, it is your sole responsibility to stop using the Service. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed as your acceptance thereof.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.